- An imaging test that studies, diagnoses, and examines the mastoid bone, that is located behind the ear is known as Mastoid X-Ray.
- It creates images of the internal part of the back of the ear.
- It is advised by doctors to do when symptoms like discharge from the ear, redness behind the ear, headache, hearing loss is experienced.
- Mastoiditis is caused due to infection in the mastoid bone.
- It takes only about 15-30 minutes to perform the same.
- It is a safe technique that does not harm the human body.