- Vitamins are substances that our body needs in small quantities to grow and keep our metabolism smooth. Vitamins are essential which help to gain energy and fight back against infection.
- Mainly there are 6 types of vitamins in the body. All play an equally important role in growth and development. We have Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K.
- Vitamin B12 plays a very important role in the human body and is an essential vitamin for the functioning and development of brain and nerve cells.
- When a person feels extremely tired, has issues ins breathing, the skin turns pale, has headaches, or lacks energy, one needs to get the Vitamin B12 checked. The above-mentioned are the symptoms of Deficiency of Vitamin B12
- If a Deficiency in Vitamin B12 is not treated timely, it may lead to serious complications in the future.
- To diagnose the deficiency of Vitamin B12, a Blood Test has to be done.
- A normal blood test cannot diagnose where there is a Deficiency of Vitamin B12.
- “Blood Test – Vitamin B12” is the test name for knowing your Vitamin B12 levels