- An ultrasound imaging technique to check the structural assessment of the thyroid gland, that regulates metabolism, is known as USG Thyroid.
- Doctors recommend USG Thyroid when one sees symptoms like abnormal lymph in the area near the thyroid, or one feels that the size of the thyroid is big, or growth is noticed on the thyroid gland.
- USG Neck is an ultrasound imaging procedure that helps to check the blood vessels, tumors, glands, and other parts around the neck.
- To perform USG Neck, fasting for 4-6 hours is required.
- It takes about 15-30 minutes to perform the same.
- The report is received within 24 hours after conducting the procedure.
- It is a safe technique as this procedure does not use radiations. The ultrasound technique is used for this.