uSG KUB PVR
- USB KUB is an ultrasound technique to examine and study the lower abdomen part which specifically studies the kidney, uterus and urinary bladder (KUB)
- PVR is known as Post Residual Void meaning the amount of urine left in the urinary bladder post going to the washroom for urine.
- Often doctors recommend KUB and PVR to be conducted together to study the overall lower abdomen part.
- An experienced and qualified Radiologist will perform this by using a specific instrument related to this test on the lower abdomen part.
- It takes about 20–30 minutes to perform the same.