Serum Electrolytes (Na + k + Cl)
- Minerals in the human body that have electric charge are known as Electrolytes.
- Electrolytes help to balance the water levels. Sodium, Potassium, and Chloride are 3 main electrolytes.
- Low Electrolytes lead to cramps, paralysis, muscle weakness, lethargy, respiratory issues, vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, etc.
- Serum Electrolytes test helps to determine the level of sodium, which is a main electrolyte in the body, which helps to control the number of fluids.
- Serum Electrolytes Test is done through Blood Test.