FULL BODY CT SCAN
- An imaging technique in which, images are created using the radiations technique which shows internal body parts in detail is known as Full Body CT scan.
- In this scan, each and every part of the body is examined in detail. It scans from the brain
- Doctors advise Full Body CT scan to diagnose early stage of cancer or any other abnormality or disease in the body.
- This scan also helps to detect internal injuries to organs, problem with blood flow, damage to bones etc.
- Before 3 hours, when the scan is going to be performed, one should not eat.
- It takes only about 30–60 minutes to perform the same