- Monitoring of conditions that are affecting the heart is important.
- To check the heart’s rhythm and electrical activity, a simple test known as ECG can be done.
- ECG stands for Electrocardiogram
- ECG helps in investigating possible heart-related symptoms like dizziness, chest pain, heart pain shortness of breath, etc.
- ECG is a simple test that takes approximately 5-15 minutes to perform.
- ECG helps us to show different conditions of the heart like fast or slow heart rhythm, heart valve disease, heart defects, enlarged heart, etc.
- ECG is recommended by Cardiologists or any other Doctor to study the heart status.
- ECG is performed by qualified and trained professionals from healthcare.
ECG Test in Nanded City | ECG Test in Pune | ECG Test Nanded City, Pune | ECG Test | ECG Test Near Me | ECG Test in Sinhgad Road | ECG Test in Dhayari | ECG Test in Shivane | ECG Test cost in Pune | ECG Test Price in Pune | ECG Test in Narhe | ECG Test in Warje
Our Work Areas
Nanded City Pune | Sinhgad Road | Shivane | Dhayari | Narhe | Khadakwasla | Kothrud |
UttamNagar | Warje | Donje | DSK Vishva |DSK | Katraj