- Monitoring of conditions that are affecting the heart is important.
- To check the heart’s rhythm and electrical activity, a simple test known as ECG can be done.
- ECG stands for Electrocardiogram
- ECG helps in investigating possible heart-related symptoms like dizziness, chest pain, heart pain shortness of breath, etc.
- ECG is a simple test that takes approximately 5-15 minutes to perform.
- ECG helps us to show different conditions of the heart like fast or slow heart rhythm, heart valve disease, heart defects, enlarged heart, etc.
- ECG is recommended by Cardiologists or any other Doctor to study the heart status.
- ECG is performed by qualified and trained professionals from healthcare.