- An imaging technique that examines the urinary tract that is proper functioning of the kidneys, ureters, and bladder is known as CT Urography.
- A contrast is required to be given through veins, as to create clear images of the parts to be examined.
- Doctors recommend this scan, to detect Urinary disorders or problems like kidney and bladder stones, urinary tract infections, mass in the kidney, etc.
- Before 3 hours, when the scan is going to be performed, one should not eat.
- It takes only about 60–90 minutes to perform the same