UPPER AND LOWER LIMB DOPPLER
- An imaging technique that uses ultra sound to examine the upper and lower limb is known as Upper and Lower Limb USG.
- Doppler Ultrasound is a scan used to check the movement of the blood vessels.
- Upper and Lower Limb doppler helps to study the blood flow in the lower and upper limb by using high frequency waves.
- Mainly used to examine the blood flow in arteries and veins of the legs and arms.
- It is a safe and painless test.
- It takes only about 20–30 minutes to perform the same.